For our customer, an international pioneering technology leader of industrial
digitalization and to strengthen Benelux IS Department, we are looking for an SAP SD/CS Functional Analyst. The right candidate has a great sense of responsibility, takes ownership and leads with a pro-active
customer focus and has a profound SAP background.
In this position you will drive and follow up business demand to successful implementation and define solutions fulfilling customer requirements, leveraging best practices. As an SAP SD/CS Functional Analyst in the IS organization, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced, international environment, solve complex problems, participate in building our IS solution capability and grow together with the rapidly developing business. The position is graded 12 and you will report to the Benelux ERP CoE Manager.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) and Customer Service (SAP
- Act as Focal point for integration between SAP and other (non-ERP) systems in the SD/CS
- Managing all Build and Support activities in the SD / CS domain in close cooperation with
our external partner (onsite / offshore). Act as the SD / CS team lead
- Collect & analyze requirements from business. Understands Business processes. Provides
expert advice. Builds strong relationship within the business, create business blueprints.
- Design and implement solutions; this includes managing deliverables as well as managing
activities. Delivers results within agreed timelines and estimations ( ERP Lead role in
- Provide Functional Specifications to our external partner for any needed customization or
- Monitor Technical design and development activities from our external partner
- Coordinate with other module SAP Functional analysts for Integration requirements
- Conduct trainings and coordinate test activities for SD / CS related changes and projects
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your
own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor or master’s degree in IT or Economics or related discipline
- Over 7 years of experience designing and implementing SAP SD / CS solutions
- Strong understanding of integration points with other SAP modules (MM, FI/CO, PS)
- Strong knowledge of integrations through middleware platforms (PI, Bizztalk, Mulesoft);
experience with Salesforce integration and EDI is a big plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business
processes and IT technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changes on time, working with business
community and functional, virtual, and international teams
- Leading personality with a pro-active, collaborative, solutions- and service oriented
approach; showing strong communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written Dutch and English.