For one of our clients located in Eindhoven we are currently looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer C++ for the following job description:
- You will design and develop the embedded applications for our EV battery fast charger products;
- You will be one of our C++ developers that will create solutions for our market opportunities;
- You will work in a small Scrum team of talented engineers in an open and informal environment; - Together you will bring the product from idea to implementation.
- You possess demonstrated experience in product design and development lifecycle (specification, architecture & design, implementation, integration, testing, configuration
management, bug tracking & solving);
- You have demonstrated embedded C/C++ programming skills – typically 5 years or more experience;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience with Java projects; 1 | Senior Embedded Software Engineer: C++ and Java
- You are skilled in working with Linux in the context of an embedded product;
- You have proven experience in product design and development
- You can work in multi-disciplinary teams, clear verbal communicator in at least English (and preferably also with knowledge of Dutch);
- You have good analytical and engineering skills;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent skill level; - Having experience with agile principles is preferred.
Interested? Please reply with your recent CV and a strong motivation!
Ylienne Casseres 010-5911021/ 06 138 907 71Terug E-mail een vriend Solliciteren Tweeten