Our client delivers solutions that simplify global trade and logistics and for them we are looking for a Director Solution Consulting (DSC) on TMS/WMS/Customs.
The position is based in The Netherlands near Rotterdam and reports to the Region Sales Leader or Region Solution consulting Leader of Europe and supports the company value based sales efforts by leveraging leadership skills and subject matter expertise to help define business issues, the potential business solution and to match the company solution to potential challenges defining the resulting value proposition and ROI. This includes, but is not limited to, prospect / customer qualification, completion of RFI/P/Q(s) and proposals, defining of prospect customer requirements and success factors, solution identification, presentation preparation including custom demo preparation and presentation, input to the implementation plan, and supporting the sales transition.
The DSC will also share responsibility for product advancement through identifying market trends and direction and through communicating specific client requirements.
The company has over 35 years’ experience in global trade management and logistics, and over 1.500 employees worldwide, and well known as a long-time innovator of solutions for manufacturers, distributors, retailers, freight forwarder, transport companies, customs brokers, 3PL’s and 4 PL’s, as well as other related institutions involved in financing and underwriting global trade such as banks and insurance providers with more than 40.000 users worldwide every day.
• Meet and exceed individual and team goals and expectations as assigned
• Support all team members in the sales process as require to help ensure team goals are met
• Work with the Director, Sales throughout the sales process to coordinate sales activity, external and internal, to move opportunities
• As required, participate in market analysis with respect to product requirements
• Support marketing to create appropriate sales literature, white papers, customer success stories, website content, etc.
• Own the creation of product demos, ensure that they are value based and effective
• Create and manage an up to date the recorded demo library
• Gather competitive information for competitors and forward to marketing
• Assist in trade shows, conferences and industry events as required
• Work closely with the Product Management to advance the product offering
• Support the creation and maintenance of on-line training materials, product documentation or other tasks as required
• Identify prospect and customer roadmap solution requirements
• Be a Company product, technology, operations and domain subject matter expert
• Use the Company CRM database (SF.com) tool as required by company policy Attend weekly management and team calls as required, as available
• Coordinates and communicate with other internal resource as needed
• Coordinates with other internal resources as needed
• Other duties as may be assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ten plus years relevant experience in the logistics supply chain Strong software solution technology experience
• Strong leadership, process, communication and team support skills
• Ability to solve complex logistics problems development
• Strong analytical skills
• Moderate technical aptitude - should have a good knowledge of how systems work as well as some understanding of business intelligence or database design
• Organized thinker with strong problem solving capability; moderate project management capability is a plus
• Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with other Company departments and team members to facilitate action
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact within and outside of Company with individuals at all levels
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to create and perform media assisted presentations in person and virtually
• Up to 75% travel; with some international trips as required
• Dutch, English and German language with full professional proficiency
Fred Baekers 06-127 318 33Terug E-mail een vriend Solliciteren Tweeten