For one of our clients we are looking for a (Senior) Manager SAP FI/SD/MM. Designing, building and implementing (SAP) Tax technology solutions for international clients in response to the increased need to deliver timely, exact and complex Tax output.
As a (Senior) Manager SAP FI/SD/MM you'll work on different levels and in different roles.
• At times you will be using your commercial skills by participating in client pursuits and (global) RFPs from initial contact to project sale. This includes commercial, financial and legal negotiations;
• Just as easily you will be hands-on implementing SAP GTM (Global Tax Management) modules like SAP ACR (Advanced Compliance Reporting), participating in CFIN implementations or implementing ITL SAP add-on solutions; ITL is a modern and complete Suite of SAP add-on products, developed to enhance and expand the standard functionalities of SAP around indirect tax determination and indirect tax automation;
• At other times you will be using your project management skills by leading multidisciplinary teams of both our client and their Clients. You will manage budgets, lead multidisciplinary teams of our client and their clients and represent our client in SteerCo meetings.
At all times though, you remain an expert that is passionate about (tax) technology and you like to use your technical expertise to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
In your role as a (Senior) Manager SAP FI/SD/MM you:
• act to resolve issues which prevent your team working effectively
• coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development;
• act as a Product owner and Specialist in one or more SAP GTM modules or ITL SAP add-on products;
• analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations;
• use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations;
• easily develop new skills outside of your comfort zone;
• address sub-standard work or work that does not meet the firm's/client's expectations;
• use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making;
• build internal and external meaningful networks;
• develop a point-of-view on key global trends, and how they impact our clients;
• manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties;
• simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points;
• uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
For the position of (Senior) Manager SAP FI/SD/MM you need to have:
• a bachelor or an university degree;
• strong analytical and communication skills;
• project management skills are required;
• a minimum of 6 years of relevant implementation experience in the SAP domain (FICO complemented with SD and MM);
• experience with (Indirect) Tax Reporting in SAP is required;
• experience with S/4 HANA and CFIN is required;
• an above average interest in understanding the Supply Chains of multinationals and how they are reflected in SAP (both logistically and financially) is required;
• Experience with User Exits, debugging, preparing functional specifications, executing test cycles, cutovers, go-live and hypercare, providing user training and documentation;
• knowledge of accounting business processes and the following FICO module configuration experience including but not limited to:
o General Ledger – Standard Ledgers (Leading or Non-Leading Ledger) and Extension Ledgers. Period end closing activities, foreign currency revaluation, integrations with third party systems to post journal entries. Experience with segmented P&Ls and dedicated Tax ledgers, and cost allocations (recharging) is a plus.
o Accounts Payable – Thorough understanding of the end to end PTP process and FI integration with MM, outgoing payments including.
o Accounts Receivable – Thorough understanding of end to end OTC process and FI integration with SD, incoming payments including.
o Asset Accounting –Should understand all the primary configuration and data needs for Asset accounting, and setting up Tax depreciations.
• experience with/having had exposure to SAP Global Tax Management Modules (SAP ACR, SAP Document Compliance, SAP Tax Compliance) is a plus;
• experience with/having had exposure to external tax technology solutions like Vertex and Thomson Reuters is a plus;
• eager to learn and gain experience with the latest SAP solutions and technology platforms;
• excellent command of written and spoken English and Dutch. Dutch domicile and residence is mandatory.
Duration: several months
Location: Rotterdam or Amsterdam
Michel Westdijk or Esmé Reijgers 010-5911021Terug E-mail een vriend Solliciteren Tweeten