For one of our clients located in the area of The Hague we are looking for a Software Test Automation Lead;
Contract: directly employed by our client
For the development of one of its electric vehicle charging equipment, our client is looking for Software Test Automation Lead with the following responsibilities:
- You will act as lead on the domain of software test automation;
- You will align the framework with architects;
- You will improve and extend our test automation framework;
- You will work together with software testers and developers
- You will create test automation plans and execute on them;
- You will help design test hardware for ‘in-the-loop’ testing of new software releases;
- You will help developers to improve the testability of the software;
- You will act as quality conscience for software releases.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in testing and test automation;
- You have experience as Agile tester, working with or in Scrum teams;
- You have experience in setting up test frameworks and integration of frameworks in a pipeline;
- You have experience in developing test automation software, f.e. in Java and/or Python;
- You have experience in mocking and stubbing, experience with hardware testing is preferred.
- You have experience with tools like Selenium, Fitness, Protractor, Cucumber, jUnit and JMeter or comparable.
- You have strong leadership, motivational, analytical and communication skills;
- You have excellent time management, decision making and organization skills and able to work well with others as part of a team;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is preferred.
If you meet the requirements and you're interested in this role, please apply with your most recent cv, availability and salary wishes.
Ylienne Casseres/Michel Westdijk 010-5911021Terug E-mail een vriend Solliciteren Tweeten